We want your visitor experience to be as easy and as fun as possible. With that in mind, here are some tips for making the most of your visit:
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult, and all adults must be accompanied by a child.
- The Museum is located in the historic North Bathhouse at Rye Playland. The entrance to the Museum is accessible from the Boardwalk.
- Parking is available in the main lot adjacent to Playland Amusement Park. Please note, parking is subject to a fee determined by Playland during the amusement season May-September.
- Strollers are not permitted in the exhibit areas. There is a designated area to park your stroller while you visit. This space is unattended so please don't leave any valuables behind.
- Space is available to hang your coats. This space is unattended so please don't leave any valuables behind.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the exhibit areas. However, there are many family friendly restaurants nearby. Please go to the front desk and get a stamp so that you may come back to the Museum as many times as you need throughout the day of your visit.
- Our space is entirely ADA compliant.
- Changing tables are available in our family restrooms.