We want your visitor experience to be as easy and as fun as possible. With that in mind, here are some tips for making the most of your visit. Please see our FAQs page for further information:
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult, and all adults must be accompanied by a child.
- The Museum is located in the historic North Bathhouse at Rye Playland. The entrance to the Museum is accessible from the Boardwalk.
- Parking is available in the main lot adjacent to Playland Amusement Park. Please note, parking is subject to a fee determined by Playland during the amusement season May-September.
- Strollers are not permitted in the exhibit areas. There is a designated area to park your stroller while you visit. This space is unattended so please don't leave any valuables behind.
- Space is available to hang your coats. This space is unattended so please don't leave any valuables behind.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the exhibit areas. However, We do have a designated snack area and there are many family friendly restaurants nearby. Please go to the front desk and get a stamp so that you may come back to the Museum as many times as you need throughout the day of your visit.
- Our space is entirely ADA compliant.
- Changing tables are available in our family restrooms.