The Westchester Children’s Museum is a learning laboratory providing children, families and school groups throughout Westchester and the surrounding region the opportunity to nurture curiosity, enhance knowledge and ignite imagination through creative hands-on exploration.
The Museum is committed to broadening knowledge of the arts, the environment, multiculturalism, and the local and global communities in an educational and recreational atmosphere.
The Westchester Children’s Museum is a not-for-profit organization that depends on support from individuals, corporations, foundations, county and state grants tol provide:
· Vibrant interactive, safe settings where children and adults can come together to interact with each other and others in their community
· Hands-on exhibits and programs designed to stimulate creative thinking and problem-solving skills
· Unique experiences accessible to all learning styles and abilities
· An enriching venue for school trips, including pre- and post-visit programs
· Parent and educator programs to support deeper learning